Version 3.6 notes :
General Changes :
- Added SWTOR to the 1m+ subscription chart.
- Removed WoW Global from the PCU chart and replaced it with WoW East and WoW West.
- Removed the WoW chart ( there is not enough information to have seperate listings for WoW NA and WoW EU ).
- Added WoW West and WoW East to the 1m+ chart.
- Added subscription / active account datapoints for WoW, EVE, SWTOR, WoW East and WoW West, Rift, LOTRO, Aion, SWG.
- Downgraded Rift accuracy rating from B to C.
- Added PCU datapoints for EVE, Second Life.
- Expanded sheets and charts to March 2012.
- Updated the Total Subs chart.
- Lowered the rank of Rift on the charts, it was higher ranked than it should have been. ( Rank on the list is determined by peak subscriptions of all time ).
- Added various entries to the Glossary.
- Made several small cosmetic changes to the site.
Internal Changes :
- Added various sources and information as notes in the dataset.
- Merged EVE, SL and WoW sheets into Subs and PCU sheets, simplifying the overall dataset.
- Removed market share dataview.
- Improved Checks and Sums.